Design your Perfect Working Environment
In order for your business to move forward, your staff and visitors must function around its forms – the furniture and fixtures present in your facility. We understand the need for ergonomic design to accommodate a variety of workflows. On top of that, your layout may need to comply with federal or state regulations. Whatever your industry, our design experts customize a plan for clients who purchase furniture from us. We can interface with your architects and designers, or build a complete turnkey solution in-house.
Our Project Management Process
- Consultation: Describe your project goals and ideas. Our designers listen carefully and ask questions to refine your vision, aligning it with your business’s unique needs. We strategize to meet hard deadlines.
- Evaluation: Building off our consultation, we meet with you onsite to assess and measure the available space. We discuss employee teamwork requirements, privacy and noise reduction, workflow processes and, of course, your budget.
- Design: We obtain a CAD drawing of your floor plan and create plans based on your requirements. You select from options we provide, each designed in-budget to intelligently allocate space. We use the most cutting edge industry specific software for our design teams.
- Sales: With our recommendations based on your budget and style preferences, select new, refurbished or pre-owned furniture. We are brand agnostic: we offer a wide product range and make recommendations based on your needs, not on brand loyalty.
- Approval: We take care of every stage of planning and design to the extent that you require. We pride ourselves on providing complete solutions that take your expectations into account, along with transparency and a standard of service that ensures satisfaction.
- Contract/Quote for installation or relocation: Once you approve our design and select furniture and fixtures, we provide a maximum quote. Our contract stipulates that we are not to exceed this quote and will bill actual hours. We are as invested as you are in completing the project within budget and on time, without compromising quality.
At Elontec, our business is moving business forward. We understand how to overcome the challenging logistics of design, expansion and relocation. Call us today to begin consultation.